The Stabil CS3 is a truly runnable, ultimate stability shoe. A co-molded medial post couples with plush POWERGRID to make sure that you’re running strong and stable, but still feel light on your feet.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category:Stability Plus – Also known as Motion Control shoes, these shoes are designed for runners who have very low to flat arches that over-pronate excessively. Runners with severe over-pronation tend to see very significant wear on the medial side of the sole of their shoes and often experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing the correct shoes for their training.
- Full-length POWERGRID creates an exceptionally smooth, cushioned ride
- SAUC-FIT secures the fit around the arch and heel
- Support Frame locks heel in place upon impack and improves fit
- Weight: 10.2 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 8 mm Drop
Several ounces lighter and infinitely less clunky than traditional motion control shoes, the arrival of the Stabil CS3 heralds an “enlightened” approach to designing shoes for runners seeking to address severe pronation issues. The midsole cushioning system is upgraded to PowerGrid for a super plush, comfortable ride. Features Sauc-Fit, Support Frame, Hydra MAX collar lining, ComfortLite sockliner, medial post, SRC Impact Zone and iBR+.
An ultra-stable running shoe is designed for athletes with severe pronation issues. PowerGrid cushioning offers a plush, comfortable ride, and a HydraMAX(TM) Collar Lining combines superior moisture-wicking properties with a plush feel for comfort.
Athletic Shoe Fit Guide
- Stability. Offers maximum durability fused with flexible cushioning and side support
- Sauc-Fit(TM) Fit system locks the midfoot to the platform while securing the heel
- Removable insole
- Synthetic upper and lining/rubber sole
Get 30% off your total order when you spend $100 or more
(discount applied in checkout)