The Women's Guide 6 Running Shoe offers exceptional stability with every stride. A reengineered sole includes integrated, responsive IBR+ pads that improve flexibility, as well as three independently responsive pods for smoother transitions. Comfort and fit features include a mid-foot saddle, a HydraMAX collar lining, and a breathable, supportive ComfortLite sockliner.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Stability – Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly).
- ProGrid cushioning provides a smooth, natural stride
- EVA dual-density midsole for lightweight support and rebound
- SRC padding absorbs shock and reduces torque
- Weight: 8.8 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 10 mm Drop
Get $10 Back With Every Purchase!
Get Your February Discount Coupon Now
Don't wait until it's to late!