The Women's Guide 6 Running Shoe offers exceptional stability with every stride. A reengineered sole includes integrated, responsive IBR+ pads that improve flexibility, as well as three independently responsive pods for smoother transitions. Comfort and fit features include a mid-foot saddle, a HydraMAX collar lining, and a breathable, supportive ComfortLite sockliner.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Stability – Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- ProGrid cushioning provides a smooth, natural stride
- EVA dual-density midsole for lightweight support and rebound
- SRC padding absorbs shock and reduces torque
- Weight: 8.8 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 10 mm Drop
- Style: 10179-1