Medium & Wide Widths
The Echelon is a big guys' cushion shoe with a snug, welcoming interior. This update is built on a wider last to accommodate orthotics, and it has an extra layer of cushioning that puts the heel much higher off the ground than the forefoot. This design shifts a runner's weight to the forefoot quickly, causing a sensation of being propelled forward. Some testers liked this sensation, and others thought it felt awkward. Recommended as a durable trainer for heavy heel-strikers.
Women's SAUCONY PROGRID ECHELON 2 :: Engineered with a wide base to provide support, the updated women's Saucony® ProGrid™ Echelon 2 features a breathable mesh upper with Arch Lock technology for a smooth, comfortable and supportive ride. The perfect shoe for larger runners, the ProGrid™ Echelon 2 easily accommodates orthotics. 10.9 ounces
Category Type: NEUTRAL
If you have high arches and need minimal support, Neutral shoes are right for you. Your feet will guide themselves more naturally through each step for your perfect running gait. When choosing running shoes, find your perfect fit using this chart. Category types are based on factors like arch height, running habits and body frame.
Features & Benefits:
- HRC forefoot cushioning: A responsive EVA/rubber compound which provides cushioning through the later stages of the gait cycle
- Arch-Lock: Provides snug midfoot fit
- Comfortride sockliner: Exclusive open cell foam sockliner. Antimicrobial and breathable while providing superior cushioning and ride
- Heel ProGrid: Saucony's latest cushioning technology, ProGrid absorbs impact, dissipates shock and sets the foot up for a smooth transition
- HRC Strobel Board: Increases cushioning and comfort
- Hydrator collar lining: Performance apparel fabric that provides next-to-skin comfort and maximizes wicking
- Lightweight mesh upper: Ventilation and breathability
Get $10 Back With Every Purchase!
Get Your February Discount Coupon Now
Don't wait until it's to late!