This top-rated shoe scored high for comfort and ride. T he Omni has a slew of stability features and foam underfoot—its forefoot, an inch thick, was the softest of any shoe in their guide.Best For:
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Stability – Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- Substantial medial posting provides durable support.
- Semi-soft ride still provides cushioning without feeling mushy.
- Moisture-wicking HydraMAX collar lining and ComfortLite sockliner
- Weight: 8.4 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 9 mm Drop