Greet the rising sun and step out for your morning walk. You'll get so caught up on the cloud-like ride of the Saucony® Grid™ Intensity ST/ST2 that it'll be high past noon before you return!
- A shoe designed for the neutral walker who requires responsive cushioning.
- Full-grain leather upper designed with forefoot Stretch Zone for comfortable wear.
- Roomy forefoot for enhanced fit.
- Premium sockliner offers great step in feel.
- Plush tongue and collar for added comfort.
- CMEVA (Compression Molded EVA) midsole delivers lightweight, durable, responsive cushioning.
- HRC (High Rebound Compound), a responsive EVA/rubber compound in the forefoot, optimizes cushioning through the later phases of the gait cycle.
- Heel ProGrid for maximum impact protection.
- Walk Trac™ promotes smoother transitions.
- Non-marking blown rubber outsole offers lightweight cushioning and grip.
- XT-900™ rubber delivers exceptional durability in high-wear areas.
- Heel Height: 1⁄2 in
Condition: New without box
10108-1 AA (Narrow Width)
10109-1 B (Medium Width)
10110-1 D (Wide Width)
10111-1 EE (Extra Wide Width)
5246-1AA (Narrow Width)
5248-1D (Wide Width)
5249-1EE (Extra Wide Width)
Get $10 Back With Every Purchase!
Get Your February Discount Coupon Now
Don't wait until it's to late!
COVID-19 Shipping Notice: Due tomandates, you may experience delays in the processing and shipping of your order.
We ship most items within 4 business days after you place your order.
Shipping within the United States
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We like to ship orders via United States Postal Service Priority.
International Shipping rates and fees will vary based on the item and shipping destination.
We do not include country specific duties or taxes. These are paid by buyer.
International shipping rates are calculated during checkout based on your desired service level (International Economy or International Express), item type and quantity, total weight of your order, and the destination’s postal code. Additional charges related to shipping, duties, or tax are available at checkout for review before you complete your purchase.