The Saucony Grid Cohesion 3 is an updated version of the Cohesion NX running shoe that uses a layer of HRC Strobel Board beneath the sock lining for increased cushioning and step-in comfort. The midsole employs a non-visible grid system for an even and stable heel cushion, while the bottom of the shoe uses Saucony's patented XT-600 grade carbon rubber for maximum traction and durability on any surface. Air mesh upper lets the shoes and your feet breathe, although it is non-reflective, unlike the Grid C2 Flash which helps for nighttime visibility. This shoe is slightly heavier and cheaper, and is not as low to the ground as the C2 Flash, and comes in both men's and women's sizes as well as wide widths.
- HRC Strobel board cushioning from end to end
- Breathable air mesh upper
- Triangular Lug design maintains traction and cushioning on all terrain
- Non-Visible grid system offers stability and cushioning in heel
- XT-600 Carbon Rubber outsole