Men's SAUCONY® PROGRID® XODUS 2.0 :: When you need to get out and head for the hills, the men's Saucony® ProGrid® Xodus 2.0 is the solution to all your trail running needs. Built to handle the most aggressive trails with easy, the Xodus 2.0 features a gusseted tongue to keep debris out of your shoe, mile-devouring cushioning, and a tenacious, lugged Vibram® outsole made exclusively for Saucony®. Feel good that this trail runner is made from 30% recycled materials. 11.9 ounces
- SRC forefoot cushioning: Superior cushioning in forefoot for comfortable toe-off
- SRC Impact Zone: Provides shock attenuation and sets the foot up for a smooth transition
- SSL EVA: Most advanced EVA blend that maximizes rebound and durability while minimizing weight.
- Gusseted tongue: Keeps dirt and debris out
- Heel ProGrid: Cushioning technology that absorbs impact, dissipates shock and sets the foot up for a smooth transition
- Gaiter compatible: Makes it easy to use gaitors
- Breathable sockliner: Helps keep your foot dry