Known for a triumphant balance of cushioning and responsive performance, the updated men's Saucony ProGrid Triumph 7 features added shock-absorption in the heel, greater arch support, and springier toe-off. New width added! 12.3 ounces
If you have a high arch, are a high-mileage runner, or want the maximum amount of cushioning, Neutral+ is your shoe style. Enjoy a smooth ride with enhanced cushioning and reduced impact with improved shock absorption. If pronation is not a problem then choose Neutral+ shoes.
- Impact Interface: Cushions and isolates heel impact
- Arch-Lock®: Provides snug midfoot fit
- HRC Strobel Board: Increases cushioning and step-in comfort
- SRC Impact Zone: Provides shock attenuation and sets the foot up for a smooth transition
- SSL EVA: Our most advanced EVA blend that maximizes rebound and durability while minimizing weight
- Lightweight mesh upper: Ventilation and breathability