The Trex is a cross training shoe that bridges traditional underfoot training qualities with minimalism for the athlete wanting a lightweight shoe. This shoe will provide the support your foot needs while allowing it to move more naturally, exactly what you need for many gym activities. This shoe is built on the same last as the Kinvara, making it very responsive.
- Synthetic Overlays - Strategically located to provide a secure, customised fit.
- HRC Strobel Board - Increases comfort and cushioning in landing and take off whilst exercising.
- Heel ProGrid LITE in the midsole - Saucony's lighest version of ProGrid that absorbs impact, dissipates shock and sets the foot up for a smooth transition, through from landing to take off.
- IMEVA (injection-molded EVA foam) midsole - For firm yet flexible cushioning.
- XT-900 - A carbon rubber outsole material that offers exceptional traction properties without sacrificing durability.
- Lateral Stability - Help provides stability and support for the outside of your foot.
- Air Mesh Lining - An air mesh lining which provide great breathability providing good air flow.