A traditional stability shoe, the Hurricane uses a firm, supportive arch and a reinforced post running underneath the medial side to slow down the roll of an overpronator's foot. For heel-strikers it has a segmented crash pad in the heel that allows for a clunk-free footstrike. Tests show it to have just enough bounce underfoot to take the sting out of long training runs. Recommended as a go-to shoe for runners looking for stride correction.
Men's SAUCONY PROGRID™ HURRICANE 13 :: from daily quick runs to distance training for the next marathon? The high support and superior cushioning of the men's Saucony® ProGrid™ Hurricane 13 is the answer. With a medium to narrow heel cup and a medium-height arch, this is an easy fit for many foot types, but definitely for runners with overpronation. Weighing in at 12.9 ounces, this is a hearty shoe.
Get the guidance and support you need to keep you running strong and feeling stable mile after mile. If you have an average arch but like extra cushioning and support, Stability+ shoes are your perfect pick. When choosing running shoes, find your perfect fit using this chart. Category types are based on factors like arch height, running habits and body frame.
- Full length Pro-Grid: Absorbs impact. Dissipates shock. Provides a smooth transition
- Dual density SSL EVA: Provides lightweight responsive cushioning throughout the gait cycle
- SRC impact zone: Provides shock attenuation and assists in a smooth transition
- IBR outsole: New generation blown carbon outsole provides ultra lightweight cushioning
- XT-900 outsole: Provides durability in high wear areas
- Stability Arch-Lock: Provides a snug fit through the medial side of the arch
- Hydrator lining: Mositure transfer material in collar and tongue keeps the foot dry